Raspberry Pi UPS by using a USB power bank
You can set up a full-fledged, cheap and simple Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) for your Raspberry Pi on your own. All you need is a USB power bank - there is no additional Raspberry Pi hardware module required!
- Powerful: The UPS can bridge over power outages of many hours.
- Cheap: Hardware costs are at only around 20 USD.
- Configurable: There is a specially developed program available for the Raspberry Pi to configure and monitor the UPS.
- Rechargeable: The power bank will automatically recharge as soon as the power outage is over.
- Compact: The Raspberry Pi still fits into any case you want!
- Easy: The hardware and software setup will be done within minutes.
- Highly available: You can order all required hardware components on Amazon - cheap and simple!